12235 Us Highway 301 N, Parrish, FL 34219
Call Us Now!

Water Consumptive use permitting

Certain types of water use and larger diameter of well require a water or consumptive water use permit (WUP/CUP) through the Water Management District.

Permitting assistance is now available through David Cannon Well Drilling and services available include:
  • Irrigation or public supply demand analysis
  • Preparation and submittal of applications
  • Response to Request for Additional Information (RAI) letters
  • Permit compliance reporting
  • Best Management Practices (BMP)
  • Agricultural Ground & Surface Water Management (AGSWM) Exemptions
  • And more

Clients Include:
  • Agricultural/Growers
  • Community Developments
  • Golf Course or Recreational